Rosemary Beaumont - PILATES
Rose began her career in the allied health industry in 1992 as a Medical Receptionist and later as a Remedial Massage Therapist. In 1996 she opened her own practice and although the locations have changed as the business grew, her passion for helping people move has remained. She began teaching Pilates in 2000 and loves teaching Pilates to people who are committed and passionate about change and progress for their body. The Pilates Method continues to excite and challenge her every day personally and professionally.
- Member of Pilates Alliance Australasia – Principal Trainer member number: PT1010:0717
- Advanced Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction with Pilates ITC – 2009 (9149NSW)
- Certificate IV in Pilates Instruction with Pilates ITC – 2008 (91121NSW)
- Certificate in Level 1 Pilates with Physicalmind Institute P/L - 2001
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment- 2008 (TAA40104)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage at Melbourne School of Tactile Therapy – 1998
Sam Marchesan - PILATES
- Sam discovered Pilates in the late 1990’s. After many years of Martial Arts training , and associated injuries, he found the Pilates method not only complemented his training but also assisted in reducing the wear and tear on his body. The influence was so profound he undertook formal training to become a Pilates Instructor and qualified in 2001. His enthusiasm and belief in the Pilates Method has never waned and he continues to deepen his understanding of the Method with ongoing training and study.
- Certificate in Pilates Physicalmind Institute (2001)
- Certificate IV in Pilates Instruction (91121NSW) (2008)
- Advanced Diploma of Pilates Instruction (91491NSW) (2009)
- Pilates Alliance Australasia Member – Principal Instructor (P1010:0718)
Anne Davies - Remedial Massage + Myotherapy
Anne is passionate about helping people to keep active and to cope with everyday living.
Having worked as a Remedial Massage therapist and Myotherapist since 1990, she brings her extensive experience working within the sports medicine and musculoskeletal health fields to her current practice.
Anne believes in integrated therapies and works closely with Pilates and other health, exercise and rehabilitation practitioners, treating musculoskeletal pain and imbalance arising from postural issues, stress, exercise, injury, post operation, chronic pain syndromes and pregnancy.
- Myotherapist & Remedial Massage Therapist, Integrated Bodyworks Pilates and Massage, since 2015
- Myotherapist & Remedial Massage Therapist, Olympic Park Sports Medicine Centre, Melbourne, since 1990
- Registered private health fund provider - Remedial Massage and Myotherapy
- Member, Massage & Myotherapy Australia (MMA)
- Advanced Diploma, Myotherapy, MIMT, Melbourne, 2010
- Diploma of Naturopathy, SSNT, Melbourne, 1990
- Certificate of Massage, SSNT, Melbourne, 1990
CLARE BURROWS - Remedial Massage + Myotherapy
Clare enjoys contributing to her clients overall physical health and well-being. Clare has been a therapist since 2003, using remedial massage and myotherapy treatments as part of soft-tissue therapy approach to muscular dysfunction. Her experience in the combination of Pilates and Massage goes a long way to providing clients with therapeutic and effective approaches to treating muscular aches and pains, with a focus on the mind-body connection.
Clare has extensive experience working with soft tissue, sports injuries and pre- and post-natal massage.
- Myotherapist & Remedial Massage Therapist, Olympic Park Sports Medicince Centre, 2002 – 2013
- Remedial Massage Therapist, Kooyong Physiotherapy, 2003 – 2010.
- Qi Rhythm Pre- & Post-natal Massage, 2006 – 2011.
- Pilates Instructor, Kooyong Physiotherapy, 2005 – 2010.
- Pilates Instructor, Olympic Park Sports Medicine Centre, 2009 – 2012.
- Advanced Diploma, Myotherapy, MIMT, Melbourne, 2012.
- Australian Pilates Method training program, APMA, 2005.
- Certificate in Pregnancy Massage, 2004
- Diploma Remedial Massage, MIMT, Melbourne, 2003.
- Member, Massage & Myotherapy Australia (MMA).
- Listed with most Health funds as a registered provider for Remedial Massage and Myotherapy.